This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the sales of admission form into the General Nursing School Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
- The School of Nursing Ogbomoso, is an agency of the Nigerian Baptist Convention and an integral part of the formal Baptist Medical Centre now Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso
- Training of Basic students in Nursing Education. The school serves as a foundation for their future growth and development in their chosen profession.
- Students, to be adequately equipped for Ophthalmic, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and psychiatric Experience through their posting to University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan and Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta respectively.
- Exposure to better community clinical experience both within and outside her environment.
- To develop competencies in the theoretical and technical aspects of nursing practice aimed towards preventive, curative and restorative care.
- To acquire attitudes, interest knowledge and appreciation that will facilitate progress toward the optimum potential for spiritual, mental and emotional growth.
- To develop an awareness of community needs and to understand the role of the nurse in meeting these needs.
- To develop in Christian young people a desire to be positive witnesses for Christ as they minister to the patient’s needs.
- To teach students the principles governing the spread and control of communicable diseases and participating in control, eradication and immunization programme.
Applicants must possess the requirements below:
English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to make payment with the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW:
- ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
- BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE
The Entrance Examination is scheduled to hold on 9th of June 2018.