Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018/2019 now Available
- 1 Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018/2019 now Available
- 2 Covenant University Available Courses
- 3 Eligibility for Covenant University Post UTME.
- 4 How to Apply for Covenant University Admission Screening.
Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018/2019 now Available – This is to acknowledge the general public that the management of Covenant University has announced the sale of the post UTME form 2018/2019 academic session.
Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018/2019 now Available – Covenant University undergraduate admission form is now available for purchase online. Below is the procedures to buy and apply for the Covenant University post UTME form.
The Undergraduate Form fee is now N7,000 only (seven thousand naira only). It captures the form at N5,000 (five thousand naira) and the screening fee at N2,000 (two thousand naira). Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Visit admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to apply.
Covenant University Available Courses
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full-time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University. Below are all the courses offered at Covenant University:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Eligibility for Covenant University Post UTME.
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.
- Use the Application Requirements Checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Admission Screening.
Visit: admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2018/2019 academic year is N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2018 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb