Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Cyber Security Specialist 2018 / How to Apply
Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Cyber Security Specialist 2018 – Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Cyber Security Specialist 2018 – In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Deloitte is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Specialist
Requisition Code: NG148194SB
Business Unit: Risk Advisory
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- The successful candidate will work with the cybersecurity team on a fixed term contract to ensure a smooth run of the cyber intelligence centre.
- Perform security assessment and configuration services
- Investigate intrusion attempts and perform the initial analysis to determine relevancy and urgency
- Create tickets for alerts that signal an incident and escalate to team lead for resolution
- Run vulnerability scans and reviews vulnerability assessment reports
- Manages and configures security monitoring tools
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators
- Real-time monitoring of third-party security feeds, forums, and mailing lists to gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits related to the client
- Participate in daily and ad-hoc conference calls as well as compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks
- Document all activities during an incident, provide team lead with status updates and create a final incident report detailing the events and timeline of the incident.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply