Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2018 – Job Details
Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2018…Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria. Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) operates in all the 36 states in Nigeria as well as the Federal Capital Territory and is the lead agency in Nigeria on road safety administration and management.
Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2018
The Federal Road safety is a Para-military Organization and the lead agency in Road Traffic Administration and Safety Management in Nigeria. The corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals in its march towards becoming a world-class organization. Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment in the following position:
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is recruiting for the following Position:
Job Title: Assistant Route Commander
Cadre: Officer Cadre
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in any of the following disciplines; Law, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Laboratory Science, Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance/Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Physical and Health Education, Accounting, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mass Communication, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years old
- Be Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and articulated vehicle drivers.
- Be single
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for male and 1.61 metres for females in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres MEN only
- Be physically and mentally fit for para-military services.
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted if any criminal offence.
- Computer literacy and possession of valid driver’s license shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any Certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the Corps
- Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.
- Double entries will be disqualified
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Legal Officers must have been called to bar.
- Higher Diploma (HD) and Diploma obtained from University would not be accepted.
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to take a Computer Based Examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
For all Enquiries call 122, 08077690361, 08077690362 or email email@example.com
Signed Deputy Corps Marshall (Admin & Human Resources) Federal Road Safety Corps
Method of Application
The Application is online on recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. Shortlisted applicants will be required to come along with print out of the form as well as the acknowledgment slip for screening
Submission of Applications
Applications should be submitted online within six (6) weeks of this publication