Fully Funded Scholarships At Tsinghua University China 2018
Fully Funded Scholarships At Tsinghua University China 2018 – Applications are invited for the Fully-Funded Schwarzman Scholarship program which is offered to Interested Individuals who are willing to pursue a Masters degree in Tsinghua University, China.
Application Deadline: 27 September 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Public Policy
- Economics and Business
- International Studies
- Applicants must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1, 2019.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- A complete and successfully submitted online application, including the requested personal statement(s) and supplementary components below.
- Uploaded transcripts/academic records from every degree-granting college or university attended (undergraduate or graduate – must be combined into one PDF and then uploaded). If transcripts are not in English, official translations must be included.
- Three electronic letters of recommendation. At least one of these letters must come from a recommender who can comment on the specific examples of leadership described in the candidate’s application, but the recommender must at least be able to comment on the candidate’s leadership qualities from direct knowledge of the candidate. Recommendations must be translated into English by a professional translator if written in another language.
- Video: Submission of a video is strongly recommended but not required. The video can be up to one minute in length, and candidates are invited to introduce themselves in any style or setting they think best convey their interests and personality. Note: the file must be less than 20MB in order for you to upload it to the application.
- Current resume/CV: Please submit a resume or c.v. appropriate for any application for employment in your country. This can be no longer than 2 pages.
- Two Essays:
- Essay One: Statement of Purpose and Leadership (750 words).
- Essay Two: Current Affairs Essay (up to 500 words).
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage