GOS Projects Limited Fresh Job Vacancy and How to Apply
GOS Projects Limited Fresh Job Vacancy and How to Apply – GOS Projects Limited is a financial institution at Lagos Island, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- The post holder will be responsible for overseeing the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally whilst playing the key part in communicating the organization’s marketing message.
- H/She will be Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities and implementing internal marketing programmes.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the marketing manager in the day to day marketing activities whilst growing the company’s database through Direct Sales Activities and managing project, marketing events and evaluating their success.
- The post holder will ensure in creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company’s message to their existing customers and Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plans.
- The post holder will be responsible for actively driving sales in relation to winning, and developing profitable clients.
- The ideal candidate must have HND/B.Sc in any related discipline.
- H/She must have worked in the banking sector, must be money driven, smart and presentable, proactive and a computer literate specialized in MS office, and Internet services.
Job Title: Female Teller
- The post holder will be responsible for providing account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments whilst cashing cheques, issuing savings withdrawals, recording night and mail deposits, selling cashier’s cheques, answering inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related services or products.
- She will be responsible for accepting cash and cheques for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip whilst processing cash withdrawals, mortgage payments and utility bill payments, recording all transactions promptly, resolving issues and problems with customer’s accounts, initiating and open new accounts, ensuring compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures. If you have all these above, this job is for you.
- Female OND holders only with experience in the banking sector
Skills and Experience:
- The post holder must have knowledge in clerical, administrative, cash handling, sales or customer service experience preferred, knowledge of customer service principles, relevant computer skills, must be proactive and a computer literate in MS Office and internet services.
How To Apply