Guaranty Trust Bank 2018 Internship Programme
Guaranty Trust Bank 2018 Internship Programme – Guaranty Trust Bank plc also known as GTBank or simply GTB is a Nigerian multinational financial institution, that offers Online/Internet Banking, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking.
Guaranty Trust Bank 2018 Internship Programme – GTBank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.
Guaranty Trust Bank 2018 Internship Programme is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internship Programme
At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Our criteria for internship programme is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have 1 Guarantor (GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (Other organizations as listed in the application form)*
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization he/she works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s work ID card.
- Download and fill the guarantor’s form, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of the filled form during application
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Documents Required (To be Uploaded) During Application
- Check the table information below for documents required to complete application process as applies to you (OND Internship, University (SIWES) Programme, Vacation Job or Pre-NYSC candidates):
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of ID Card
- WAEC/NECO Certificate or Online PrintOut (must include 5 credits inclusive of Mathematics and English Language)
- School ID Card
- IT Letter (candidates that are looking for Vacation Job or waiting for nysc (Pre-NYSC) would not upload this document)
- Statement of Results (Candidates waiting for NYSC would not upload this document)
- School Certificate/Statement of Final Result (Only candidates waiting for NYSC would upload this document)
- 1 Passport Photograph (with White Background)
- Guarantor Form
- Guarantor’s Official ID Card