Job Vacant for Customer Service/Sales at Aframero Limited
Job Vacant for Customer Service/Sales at Aframero Limited – we offer the widest range of decors & colours and include 3D design rendering and material optimization in our range of services. Also, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and workspaces.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service/Sales Representative
- Provide current and prospective customers with information about products sold by the company in the areas of pricing, usage, benefits, durability, quality and availability of company’s products
- Ensure all reports (daily, weekly and monthly reports) are submitted as requested
- Develop and ensure effective communication and compliance with standards of operation
- Ensure that routine and recurring administrative duties associated with departmental functions of the company are carried out
- Follow directives as relating towards increasing sales.
- Responsible for focusing external image and significantly increasing product awareness.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Take order and final invoices as necessary
- Make frequent clients calls to update customers on available products and follow up/feedback calls
- Ensure that the department maintains an up-to-date price and stock position of all company’s products
- Provide client support service in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ensure both new and old team members are adequately trained in the manner and procedure that aligns with the company
- Verify and document changes in customer requirements and update management on new trends in consumer behaviour in the marketplace
- Assign and coordinate the job functions of team Members
- Ensure key performance indices (KPI) including sales target of the department is realized
- Maintain the customer relationship software and help generate information and decision that will improve meeting customer needs and satisfaction
- Minimum of 3 years Sales/Customer Service Experience
- Must be Goal-oriented
- Must be smart with excellent interpersonal skill
- Skilled in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Resident in Lekki or its environs
- A degree in Business Administration, or any related discipline
- Experience in a furniture company an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes and Cover Letters to: email@example.com Subject of email should be the position applied for.