Majesty Software Limited Recruitment and How to Apply
Majesty Software Limited Recruitment and How to Apply – Majesty Software Limited was established as a software company providing IT consulting and bespoke software development solutions. We provide custom development solutions across Software Development, Mobile Phone Application Development, Responsive Web Design and Web App Development Services.
Majesty Software Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum of two(2) years is required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th May, 2018.