NPower Recruitment Guideline 2018 – www.portal.npower.gov.ng
NPower Recruitment Guideline 2018 – www.portal.npower.gov.ng; The N-Power Programme was created for improving the lives of the Nigerian population.Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country. The federal government uses this instrument to reinforce economic and social conditions.
NPower Recruitment Guideline 2018 – www.portal.npower.gov.ng; N-Power promotes economic diversification and provides students with skills at the world-class level. Graduates develop progressive innovations, create favorable conditions on the world and domestic market.
Basic Requirements for N-Power Recruitment
NPower Recruitment Guideline 2018 – www.portal.npower.gov.ng; The N-Power administration is trying to make its programs widely available to a large number of Nigerian citizens. However, there are some vital requirements that should be met in order to participate in training. Which include but not limited to; your age should be 18-35 years. Note the following factors:
- Sincere interest in that field of activity which you are preparing for.
- Successful passing of tests.
- The ability for going beyond the zone of comfort and self-improvement.
- The desire to use the natural talents to become the best version of the person you may be.
- If you are interested in graphics and animation basic illustration skills will become an advantage.
- Candidates wishing to write scripts should have analytical skills and creative vision.
- An important quality is the ability to solve problems and not give up on the difficulties.
- You must like to learn. Teachers shouldn’t push the knowledge into your head. Self-study means the responsibility for the processing of the provided information.
- Also, it’s desirable to be attentive to detail. Remember that there are no little things. Even the smallest of them is important.
Despite the fact that serious demands are made on students and they should show full dedication, each of them can always count on the support of mentors. Management assumes responsibility for providing useful skills and knowledge. You can expect the received education to become a reliable foundation for building a career.
Graduates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from NUC accredited educational institution.
N-Power Recruitment Process.
NPower Recruitment Guideline 2018 – www.portal.npower.gov.ng;The process of recruiting depends on the program in which you want to participate. But there are some common features to be known. Before registering for N-Power, ensure that you can provide the following information:
- Correct name record;
- Active phone number and e-mail address;
- Place and date of birth;
- Carefully compiled and ready to be uploaded CV;
- Bank verification number;
- Passport data;
- Qualification degree.
How to Register and Apply for N-power Program in Nigeria.
Follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, you should visit the official website portal.npower.gov.ng.
- Choose one of three categories: N-power Volunteer corps, N-power Knowledge, N-power build. Relevant programs in which you can participate will be presented in each of these sections.
- When you decide in the program, the “Apply now” button will appear on the screen. Use it.
- After completing all the above-mentioned stages, the page with the application form will open before you. Carefully fill all the empty fields and check the data before sending.
- You need to scroll down the page and add the requested documents. Upload your CV, passport data, Degree qualification certificate, etc.
Applicants who did everything correctly will receive a confirmation with the N-Power logo. Thereafter, within the next few days, a letter will be sent to your email address.
Thereafter, you will be able to find out your pre-selection status. Then indicate your BVN or e-mail address. If the preliminary selection is successful, you will receive a congratulatory letter and will be able to participate in the program.