Project Coordinator (Transmission Access Implementation) Vacancy at MTN Nigeria 2018
Project Coordinator (Transmission Access Implementation) Vacancy at MTN Nigeria 2018 – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator (Transmission Access Implementation)
- Responsible for Planning, coordinating and managing the rollout of transmission infrastructure excluding BTS, within MTNN.
- Track and monitor project budget and ensure spending remains within the limit as well as minimize inventory.
- Ensure Capitalization of projects on a monthly basis( all links ATPed and Allied Projects).
- Minimise OPEX, achieve savings on the budget without compromising value or quality.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and provide project support for all projects.
- Evaluate project requirements and coordinate resources according to project plan.
- Track project changes and update site based schedule as agreed with the Transmission Access Implementation Manager.
- Ensure TX is delivered for the project for the month.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities of all OEMs and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Compile risk and issue matrices, assisting with analysis process and resolve issues escalated by internal customers.
- Improve Network NPS consistently
- To identify and eliminate bottleneck in projects.
- Manage change process and communicate progress of the projects to relevant project stakeholder.
- Obtain approval and update project plan with changes, conducting regular update meetings with Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
Experience & Training
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 3 – 7 years of experience within a telecoms environment with experience in: Microwave systems installation – Fibre optic transmission – Network Transmission systems Training:
- Equipment Specific Courses (Multiplexers and Compression devices)
- Advanced Microwave radio
- Climbing courses.
BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Application Deadline: 23rd May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply