Recruitment For Data Insight Analyst, SQL & Excel at Jumia Nigeria
Recruitment For Data Insight Analyst, SQL & Excel at Jumia Nigeria – Jumia, formerly known as Africa Internet Group, is a system of online commerce, marketplaces, and classifieds websites and applications created in 2012. Started in Lagos, the company has a presence across 23 African countries.
Recruitment For Data Insight Analyst, SQL & Excel at Jumia Nigeria – Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are looking for qualified people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey to apply for the position below:
Job Title: Data Insight Analyst, SQL & Excel
Job Type: Full Time
- This role is will manage all facets of customer experience data – from web analytics to voice of customer data.
- The incumbent will identify business problems and customer pain points, formulate hypotheses, develop analytic plans, conduct the analysis, synthesize conclusions into actionable solutions, and help implement recommendations for customer experience program
In particular, you will:
- Develop actionable insights from multiple data sources
- Derive insights from data to suggest, create, and execute tests that drive improvements to conversion rates and customer satisfaction scores
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources
- Provide expertise and guidance to business on:
- Campaign analysis, analysis of performance, benchmarking
- Propensity-to-buy and response modeling
- Attribution models and reporting
- Understand relevant technology applications
- Quantify the impact of programs and campaigns through reporting and analysis
- Oversee analytics for all channels and voice of customer programs (e.g., NPS, etc.)
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide data-driven insights to inform business and CXP decisions
- Lead the development and execution of a periodic reporting framework in collaboration with other team members
- Conduct relevant customer behavior analysis, competitive analysis, and industry research
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
- 5+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- Data Modeling, Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Macros)
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools to develop actionable insights from multiple data sources (e.g., R, Revolution R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- High-level understanding of data management, e.g. MS SQL, or other tools
- Knowledgeable of statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, and multivariate testing (A/B testing)
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply