Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme (SCHOTP) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UMTH School of Community Health Officers & Higher Diploma Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must have Diploma in Community Health, with two (2) years post qualification experience.
- Community Health Extension Workers with five (5) years post qualification experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Community Health Officers Admission
Application Form Fee: N5,000.00 (five thousand naira)
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 6th August 2018.
Entrance Examination: 13th – 17th August, 2018.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.