UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 and How to Apply
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 and How to Apply – This is to inform the general public and all UTME candidates who applied for admission to University of Calabar (UNICAL), for the 2018/2019 academic session that the Post UTME Form is now available.
IMPORTANT! Currently, UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018 is not yet out online. Endevor to visit this page as update will be made immediately the form is out.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the JAMB and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration N0 in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
(I) Aptitude Test = N2000
(II) Portal charges = N1000
(i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
(ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
(a) Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
(b) Any candidate who fails to take part in the Post UTME exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
(c) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
(d) Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.