Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for the Job
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for the Job – Unilever is one of the key player in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMEG) segment of the Nigerian economy. Some of the company’s world-class standard brands are Close Up toothpaste, Lipton Yellow Label Tea, Blue Band Spread, Knorr and Royco Cubes, Omo and Sunlight laundry powder, Lux and Lifebuoy soaps. Our business is founded on a sense of purpose, and our unique heritage still shapes the way we do business.
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for the Job – The size and scale of our operations require entrepreneurs who act as our business partners in various territories. As part of our ambitious growth plan in Nigeria, we are seeking candidates who would play a critical market development role for some of our future core product lines in the capacity below:
Job Title: Key Distributor
Location: Northern Nigeria
Scope: Rural, Urban & Corporate
The distributors will focus on the following locations:
Kano, Fagge, Kura, Sokoto, Illela, , Argungu, Brinin Kebbi, Jega, Zuru, Kaduna, Makarfi, Zango Kataf, Zaria, Sanga, Katsina, Funtua, Daura, Minna, Kotongora, Bida, Suleja, Gwagwalada, Abuja, Lafia, Akwanga, Wamba, Makurdi, Vandeikya, Katsina-Ala, Gboko, Jos, Mangu, Shendam, Bauchi, Gombe, Kaltungo, Dutse, Hadija, Gusau, Talata Mafara, Maiduguri, Bama, Biu, Jalingo, Wukari, Takum, Donga, Ibi, Yola, Jimeta, Michika, Mubi, Potiskum, Damaturu, Nguru, Geidam.
- Financial Strength (Borrowed funds not exceeding 50% of Working Capital)
- Currently in FMCG Business or New Entrant
- Ability to communicate in English, local language and Pidgin English is desirable.
- Growth mindset, flexible and adaptable to change
- Financial Requirements of N10 – N30 million startup Working Capital depending on location.
- Sound business or trading acumen
- Good Knowledge of the Consumer Goods Market
- Possess a high sense of integrity and show the willingness to work within company policy
The following should be contained in the application:
- Company Profile (Include Contact details)
- Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation, including particulars of directors,
- Application Letter indicating markets or location(s) of interest and working capital commitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sales Operations Manager,
Unilever Nigeria Plc,
1 Billingsway, Oregun,
Any of the Regional Offices nationwide:
Plot 12, Block 7, Aliyu Musdafa Street,
Behind Trafford Hotel,
14c, Muritala Mohammed Way,
Old Mile 3,
Yola Road, Opp. Gombe International Hotel,
AC4, Abubakar Sidi Road,
Former Kaduna Road,
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2018.