Workforce Group Job Vacancy for Content Writer 2018
Workforce Group Job Vacancy for Content Writer 2018 – Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Workforce Group Job Vacancy for Content Writer 2018 – The Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Workforce Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit ALL posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- B.Sc or HND in any related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with E-mail Subjec as: “Content Writer”